Terms & Conditions Of Agreement
1. PAYMENTS-An initial Reservation Fee of USD $300.00 per service is required with the signed contract to hold shooting dates and pre-production planning. Reservation fees are non-refundable. It is further agreed that the remaining balance should be paid in full 7 days prior to the event. Therefore, only two payments should be made which are the deposit and the balance. Payments made via PayPal are subject to an additional 6% service charge. Client will pay a US$30 fee for any and all returned checks which Client may write to Provider as payment for services.
2. DELIVERY OF FINISHED PRODUCT-The Customer is welcomed to pick-up their product in person (Please note that Post-Production editing usually takes up to 5-8 weeks to complete). Upon taking possession of the finished product, the client must inform Watkins Multimedia of any technical problems, misprints or spelling errors etc. with the video/photo within 48 hours. After 48 hours,if no notification has been received, the client will be deemed to be satisfied with the product.
3. RESTRICTIONS-Watkins Multimedia will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests, time limitations, inappropriate/offensive attire etc.
4. PRODUCTION AND CREATIVE CONTROL-Watkins Multimedia is granted full production and editorial control by the customer regarding all aspects of the production and post-production services for this event. All suggestions and comments from the client with regards to the style and content of the final multi-media must be submitted before the edited process and will be taken into consideration.
5. WITHDRAWAL-Watkins Multimedia reserves the right to withdraw its commitment to any confirmed booking due to circumstances,which may lead to the inefficiency of services offered. All deposits will be fully refunded.
6. OVERTIME-All of our packages are sold with a time limit, therefore it is understood that shooting commences at the requested start time and ends at the scheduled hours sold or agreed upon. A fee is charged for additional time added on by the CLIENT(S) on the day of the event. This must be paid before products are released.
7. FAILURE TO PERFORM-If Watkins Multimedia cannot uphold this Agreement due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to illness, then Watkins Multimedia shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on our part. in the event we fail to perform for any other reason, we shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. PARKING–Watkins Multimedia representative should be provided with reserved parking allocation at the Client’s event for efficient transport of equipment.
9. MEALS-Watkins Multimedia would like to know in advance if a courtesy meal(s) would be provided for the media staff that will be assigned to this event (to be determined). If not, our staff will need a 10-15 minutes break to replenish, (at an appropriate time with the discretion of the media staff) to ensure the full capturing of important moments throughout the event and the best end results from our services.
10. COPYRIGHT - The copyright in all photographs, films and other works in respect of which copyright may subsist supplied to the Client will vest and remain vested in Watkins Multimedia as the creative artist. Therefore, the Client shall not sell or alter the photographs, films and other works without the prior written consent of Watkins Multimedia who has the sole discretion in determining whether or not such consent will be given. The Client shall ensure that each photograph, film or other work published, or used in any medium will carry a caption bearing the name of Watkins Multimedia and a copyright notice.